بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
رب العالمين و الصلاة و السلام على رسوله الكريم على نبينا محمد و على اله و صحبه و سلم
All praise is due to Allah who is the Lord of the heavens and the earth and has created the light and the darkness. In addition to creating the light and the darkness he has sent the Qur’an to remove mankind from the darknesses of Shirk, innovation and sin and bring them into the light of Tawheed, Sunnah and obedience to Allah.
Within the past few months there have been dubious statements made regarding some of the foundational aspects of the authentic Islamic Creed and methodology. These statements in many instances were made by young men on various social media platforms. With the SPUBS juggernaut unable to command the respect of the masses, some social media personalities have taken the liberty to say whatever they wish at whatever time they wish.
Hence one finds that such personalities (namely Muhammad Hijab and Bro. Hajji) have used names such as Madakhilah and Jaamiyah. They have also made foundational issues of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah such as Tawheed and rebellion against the ruler issues of differences in opinion/understanding. They have designated deviant groups such as the Ikhwan Al Muslimeen as a political party. They have even become so emboldened that they have pounced upon Shaikh Ul Islam Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul Wahhab and Shaikh Ul Islam Ibn Taymeeyah! Furthermore, they have even made aspersions regarding Sharh Us Sunnah of Imam Al Barbahari (saying that the “Madkhalis” have treated it similar to the Talmud).
For those who are Salafi or have love for the Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah this is sufficient to make a child age instantaneously. It is enough for those who have a mustard seed of jealousy to know that what Muhammad Hijab and Bro. Hajji are calling toward is manifest misguidance.
In this series therefore I am going to clarify the following issues:
- Knowledge comes before statements and actions.
- The statement of Imam Ahmad where he said: “One shouldn’t speak regarding an issue unless he has an Imam.
- The rights of Ahlul ‘Ilm (people of knowledge) upon the Muslims.
- The reality of those who revile the people of knowledge.
- What is the reality of Da’wah As Salafeeyah?
- Was Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab A Khariji?
- Was Ibn Taymeeyah an adequate representative of Ahlus Sunnah?
- Are those who prohibit revolts against an oppressive ruler a bootlicking Madkhali?
- Is Al Barbahari’s Sharh Us Sunnah (Explanation of the Sunnah) a reliable reference for the creed of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah?
- Is refuting the innovator something that should be abandoned?
In sha Allah I plan to compile this into one book after I have written all parts of the series. May Allah make this effort sincere and make it a means to make the word of Allah uppermost.