In the name of Allāh, the Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy.
As-salāmu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullāhi wa barakātuh.All praise is for Allaah, Lord of the universe, and may His peace and blessings be on the foremost of those who fear Allaah and the seal of the prophets (Muhammad), as well as his family, his Companions and (all) those who follow them with goodness, until the Day of Recompense.It proceeds that, as for our site, TriniMuslims.com, and the fitnah between Al-Hujuree and his students, and the other brothers, which we have been pulled into by some of our own Administrators, and lead down a path, and in the taking of sides, and in the entering into speech and refutations regarding this, for which we had no place or authority in doing so, I, Abdullah Muhammad (Servant), Lead Admin, formally retract on behalf of the site, and I seek Allaah’s forgiveness for speaking (or rather allowing those to speak) before the scholars have spoken, and indeed He is Al-Wuduud, and al-Ghafur and al-Raheem. The Administration of TriniMuslims.com will now be reviewed inshaAllah, and changes are being made. The site, with the help of Allaah, azzawajal, will still strive to be upon the Dawatul-Haqq, as-Salafeeyah, and we will try inshaAllaah to be closer to the scholars of ahulul-Sunnah, and those that call to them. There are still many threads which are still ‘live’ on the site, and these will be cleared up in the coming weeks inshaAllah. And with Allaah is all true success.
I, Musa Millington, publicly distance myself from TriniMuslims.com due to Abdullah Muhammad’s high-handed totalitarian behaviour for the following reasons:
1. None of the administrators were met, advised or consulted before he took this decision when Allah ta’ala mentioned:
“و شاورهم في الأمر”
And consult them into the affair.
This is with the fact that I am on the brother’s e-mail list and that he has my phone number. He in fact called me some weeks ago and did not talk to me about this issue.
2. No one spoke before the scholars. Rather, people spoke when clear evidences were presented regarding the affair between the scholars. And if someone chooses to take the statement of a scholar based upon evidences how can this be deemed to be speaking before the scholars?
Does the brother not know that it is compulsory to take the evidences when it comes?
3. No one took sides in this affair. Rather some brothers took the clear evidences. And some choose to follow their desires by rehashing:
– Issues that died over 10 years ago and were resurrected by Faalih Al Harbi. My brother, Abdullah, if I know for a fact that every single thing they say about Shaikh Yahya is based upon what was said by innovators such as Abu Hasan and Faalih must I take it? Must I take what SPUBS say when Shaikh Suhaimi and Shaikh Rabee’ himself warned from the sites where SPUBS take from? Must I not help prevent SPUBS from oppressing others when it is clear that they have a clear agenda to possibly even call Shaikh Yahya an apostate?
But, no, rather my dear brother, you want me to be quiet because everything that SPUBS does is good and must not be criticized. Even though they take information from clear innovators regarding Shaikh Yahya.
But again you said to Hasan: You all only have Shaikh Yahya, they have the rest of the ‘Ulama.
What happened to the statement of Allah when he said:
“فإن تنازعتم في شيء فردوه إلى الله و الرسول…”
If you disagree about a matter return it to Allah and the Messenger.
4. Lastly, there is a statement which mentions:
“الحق أبلج و الباطل لجلج”
Therefore, the truth is clear. By Allah, what I have written pertains mostly to the crimes and excesses of Salafi Publications regarding these issues and they have become clear to anyone who has read them. From them:
1. The issue of the different poetry wherein the poets have retracted and Shaikh Yahya has spoken regarding his dislike for these things.
Yet SPUBS still insists that Shaikh Yahya nurtures them upon this. How can he nurture them upon it and he dislikes it and advises his students not to do it? This makes absolutely no sense to someone who has a mind which he uses.
2. The issues of ‘Aqeedah, the Sahabah, the Raafidah etc. Many of these issues were taken from Abu Hasan’s and Faalih’s bag of tricks. Yet SPUBS use them to disparage and demonize the Shaikh.
Oh SPUBS, is it lawful to take from unknown individuals and innovators to disparage a Sunni?
3. Taqleed of Shaikh Rabee’ when Shaikh Rabee’ said to go with the truth wherever it is.
4. Lying, which is from the traits of the Hizbees:
“I am not getting into the Fitnah between Shaikh Yahya and Shaikh ‘Ubaid, they are two great scholars.”
“We are not distributing Bayaan Al Fawri, this is a lie.”
“Ya Akhii I do not see what ‘Abdullah Al Bukhari said as a slander”
These are from the statements of Abu Khadeejah to me in Trinidad. And if he says I am lying I will challenge him to Mubahalah (putting the curse of Allah upon the one who is lying)
5. Your statement: “We will try to remain closer to the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah and those who call them.”
You mean Yusuf of Muwahiddeen Publications the known liar? The one who is known for plotting and planning on Ahlus Sunnah? To the extent that Abu Hakeem called Shaikh Ramzaan and got a disparagement on me without calling my name.
This is the one you associate with because he calls the scholars?
What about looking at his ‘Aqeedah. What about looking at his Manhaj. What about looking at his character?
Calling the scholars (because he can afford to) does not necessitate being upon the correct ‘Aqeedah and being upon knowledge. Rather it is being upon what the scholars are upon from following their ‘Aqeedah and methodology.
I was telling my family that people only say the scholars the scholars in this time. And that upon saying this they are not diligent in studying, reading, researching, memorizing etc. Ya Akhii, if you have 10 million tele-links but you are lazy, you do not revise, you do not memorize, you do not read, you do not apply what will it benefit you?
Knowledge is not so and so said this and that. Rather it is based upon evidences and clarification.
Hence, calling the scholars does not necessitate knowledge. Rather when one learns and studies what the scholars have said in and outside class would result in someone having knowledge.
May Allah help us to be upon the straight path.
Written by: Musa Millington with the compliance of Hassan Bassarally. Former administrators of Trinimuslims.com